Tom and Jerry: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is a 2017 direct-to-video animated film, featuring the characters Tom and Jerry, produced by Warner Bros. Animation.
- JP Karliak as Willy Wonka
- Jess Harnell as Grandpa Joe, Bill the Candy Shop Owner
- Lincoln Melcher as Charlie Bucket
- Mick Wingert as Mr. Slugworth/Mr. Wilkinson
- Lori Alan as Mrs. Teevee
- Jeff Bergman as Droopy, American Reporter
- Spike Brandt as Spike
- Rachel Butera as Augustus Gloop, Winkelmann
- Kate Higgins as Mrs. Bucket
- Dallas Lovato as Violet Beauregarde
- Emily O'Brien as Veruca Salt
- Sean Schemmel as Mr. Salt, Mr. Turkentine
- Kath Soucie as Tuffy
- Jim Ward as Anchorman, German Reporter
- Audrey Wasilewski as Mrs. Gloop
- Lauren Weisman as Mike Teevee
- This is the third crossover film with Tom and Jerry after Tom and Jerry & The Wizard of Oz, its sequel Tom and Jerry: Back to Oz and Tom and Jerry: Spy Quest, a crossover with Jonny Quest.
- Among fans, it is considered to be the worst film in the Tom and Jerry franchise since Tom and Jerry: The Movie.
- In real life, chocolate is considered toxic to cats as well as dogs.
- Tyke Bulldog and Toodles Galore the White Cat make a cameo appearance.