- This article's about the 2014 series. For the 1975 series, see The Tom and Jerry Show (1975). It's also not to be confused with The Tom and Jerry Comedy Show.
The Tom and Jerry Show is a 2014 television series based on Tom and Jerry. The show made its worldwide debut on Teletoon on March 1st, 2014, and aired on April 9th, 2014 on Cartoon Network USA. It also premiered April 7, 2014 on Cartoon Network Latin America. It's currently in its second season.
- Tom Cat
- Jerry Mouse
- Spike Bulldog
- Tyke Dog
- Nibbles Mouse
- Toodles Galore
- Cherie (also Known as Toots the Mouse)
- Rick and Ginger
- Hildie and Beatie
- William Hanna as (Archive audio; Uncredited) Tom Cat, Jerry Mouse
- Rick Zieff as Spike, Barkley, Skid, Dutch, Santa, Trucket Man
- Grey Delisle-Griffin as Ginger
- Jason Alexander as Rick (season 1)
- Stephan Stanton as Rick (season 2)
- Kath Soucie as Tuffy, Mimi, Aunt Claire, Cozette, Gigi
- Rene Mujica as Newt, Bear, Tom's 7th Life
- Cree Summer as Beatie
- Rachael MacFarlane as Hildie, Mummy
- Joey D'Auria as Butch, Jeff, Meathelda
- Gary Cole as "The Cat and Mouse Detectives" Narrator
- Chris Parnell as "The Great Outdoors" Narrator
- Tom Kenny as Detective, Dr. Bigby, Hamster, Milfred, Tom's 1st Life, 4th Life, 5th Life, and 8th Life, Ronnie the Rabbit, Percy,
- Nika Futterman as Polly, Baby Dragon
- Alicyn Packard as Toodles, Madame Beta, Matalyn
- Simon Helberg as Napoleon, My Bot-y Guard
- Sam Kwasman as Little Quacker, Shelby the Beast
- Dave B. Mitchell as Tom's 2nd Life, Tom's 3rd Life, Tom's 6th Life, Petey, Mummy's Spellbook, Rat, Meathead
- Phil Lollar as Monkey, Frank, Crooked Eddie
- Kari Wahlgren as Toots
- Julie Wittner as Bunny, Roxy, Misty
- Rob Paulsen as Scarf
- Robin Atkin Downes as Large Marvin
- Charlie Schlatter as Grayson
- Charlie Adler as Polly's Owner,
- Catherine Cavadini as Toodles' Mom
- Trevor Devall as Toodles' Dad
- John Michael Higgins as Uncle Harry
- Robbie Daymond as SiFu, Batboy, Ramone
- Yvette Nicole Brown as Momma Mockingbird
- The show has the same name as The Tom and Jerry Show from 1975.
- Tom's screams and the sound effects of Tom and sometimes Jerry in the episodes're copied voice clips from William Hanna's recordings that were first recorded in the original "Tom and Jerry" cartoons.
- In this show, Jerry's no longer Spike's friend anymore probably because Spike finally notices it was Jerry who was really responsible for bothering his son, stealing his bones and getting bothered and injured. (As seen in "Birthday Bashed" and some episodes as well.)
- In this show, Tom's still enemies with Jerry, Spike, Tyke, Tuffy and Quacker. (However, with some exceptions.)
- In this show, Tom and Butch're sometimes enemies.
- In this show, Tyke's still friends with Jerry.
- In this show, Tom's sometimes shown to be Best Friends/good friends with Spike, and sometimes likes/tolerates Tyke and/or Tuffy.
- Main article: List of The Tom and Jerry Show (2014) episodes