|Note that this article is still under construction.|
Tom and Jerry are best known as a pantomime duo. Despite this, the characters can talk (or even sing) when the situation calls for it.
- Puss Gets the Boot: We hear Jerry (Jinx) saying with his prier that goes: TBA
- The Lonesome Mouse: TBA
- The Million Dollar Cat: At the end, Tom snaps and tries to harm Jerry. He grabs the mouse by the tail and says "Gee, I'm throwing away a million dollars. But I'm happy!" then goes back to chasing Jerry.
- Mouse Trouble: After Tom is beaten by Jerry, he reveals his drone face to the audience and says with his deep voice "don't you believe it?"
- Solid Serenade: Tom sings to Toots.
- The Milky Waif
- Texas Tom
- Cruise Cat: After Jerry kicked Tom into the storage room with a dynamite and locks him inside, we hear Tom screaming "HELP! HELP! LET ME OUTTA --" in the muffled voice, before a dynamite blows him up into aches.
- Tom and Jerry: The Movie: Early on, both characters accidentally reveal that they can talk.