CEL Home Video (Communications and Entertainment Limited) was an Australian home video label founded in 1980. MGM/UA Home Video was one of CEL's many distributed labels, thus releasing Tom and Jerry VHS and Betamax tapes.
- Tom & Jerry (The Flying Cat, The Bodyguard, The Little Orphan, Jerry's Cousin, Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Mouse, Mice Follies, The Cat and the Mermouse, The Cat Concerto)
- Tom & Jerry II (Mouse Trouble, Jerry and the Lion, Mouse in Manhattan, The Milky Waif, Cat Napping, Saturday Evening Puss, Hic-cup Pup, The Invisible Mouse)
- Tom & Jerry III (The Million Dollar Cat, The Night Before Christmas, Polka-Dot Puss, Two Little Indians, Trap Happy, The Hollywood Bowl, Cue Ball Cat, Little Runaway)
- Tom & Jerry IV (Fraidy Cat, Baby Butch, Johann Mouse, Pet Peeve, The Mouse from H.U.N.G.E.R., The Dog House, Baby Puss, The Zoot Cat)
- Tom & Jerry V (The Bowling Alley-Cat, Pecos Pest, The Duck Doctor, Robin Hoodwinked, Hatch Up Your Troubles, Heavenly Puss, The Yankee Doodle Mouse, Tee for Two)
- Tom & Jerry VI (Bad Day at Cat Rock, Muscle Beach Tom, Nit-Witty Kitty, Puttin' on the Dog, Springtime for Thomas, The Two Mouseketeers, Puppy Tale, Puss Gets the Boot)